segunda-feira, 28 de novembro de 2016

Psycho! #5 in English

And with this chapter the first arc of this story ends, but the doors to the true end are opened, at the end of the chapter have a message to the readers, at most APPRECIATE WITHOUT MODERATION


It's my wish continue to draw Psycho!, but in recent times the things become difficult (serious and various personal problems) and I really don't know if I can continue or even if I should, so for those who would like to see the follow up here i ask a small collaboration: if you like the story, comment, share, those who didn't like can criticize at will, what is possible to improve if the story continues will be improved.But if this is the last chapter to be published, I thank all those who have read, commented, shared, all those who gave me some of their strength and lent me some of their time, helping me at least to have one taste of what would fulfill one of my dreams.

Deeply grateful, Rafael Santos

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário